[Cubicweb] [cubicweb] Constraint an Entity's attribute of type String to a regular expression?

christine.absil at engie.com christine.absil at engie.com
Thu Sep 10 14:31:16 CEST 2020

Hi all,

A simple (and stupid?) question : in a cubicweb schema, is it ("natively") possible to constrain an Entity string attribute to a regular expression?
Would there be a dedicated param of the String function to declare that?

For instance, if I wanted my Organisations names not to contain any "_" character

class Organisation(EntityType):
    name = String(required=True, unique=True, maxsize=255)

Many thanks

Regards

Christine

ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/