[Cubicweb] cubicweb on docker

Laurent Peuch cortex at worlddomination.be
Fri May 24 03:34:32 CEST 2019

Le 23 mai 2019 21:12:09 GMT+02:00, Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr> a écrit :
>> * Allow cubicweb-ctl commands to take the instance name from an environment variable CW_INSTANCE (the one we use for pyramid wsgi). So we could just run "cubicweb-ctl shell", "cubicweb-ctl upgrade" here.

I've recently did some work on that part of the code so I can look at it if you want (but I might wait for my previous patches to be reviewed first before there is too much backtrack ^^')

I've came across some port of graphviz as full front-end libraries, this one seems to be one of the most popular one https://github.com/mdaines/viz.js/

Can do that yes :) (reminder it's here https://github.com/Psycojoker/cubetoolkit)

--

Laurent Peuch -- Bram