[Cubicweb] roadmap meetings?

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Mon Jan 25 10:56:11 CET 2016

Hi Alexandre,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 09:56:20AM +0100, afayolle wrote:
> I realize I have not seen a report from the Cubicweb Roadmap meetings in
> some time, either on this mailing list, or on the Cubicweb blog.
>
> Did the meetings stop?

First a meeting got canceled because people said at the last moment
they could not attend and needed to look at a calendar to know how to
reschedule.

Then a warp-drive quicked in and fast-forwarded us to here and now.

We should resume holding the meetings with interested parties.

At Logilab, we should also take the time to explain on the list what
we have been working on regarding CubicWeb. As you know 3.22 is out.