[Cubicweb] Problem with session

Jérôme Roy jerome.roy at logilab.fr
Fri Jan 22 14:39:48 CET 2016

Sylvain Thénault a écrit le 18/01/16 à 17h46 :
> On 13 janvier 02:16, Luis Edgar García Pérez wrote:
> > I  migrated version 3.21.1 CW, I have the problem that the session works as
> > if in test mode, class mail server is replaced by
> > cubicweb.devtools.testlib.MockSMTP, this occurs both in the Web instance as
> > in the shell instance.
> >
> > I have the same setup on two different test environments, however the
> > behavior is not replicated. The only difference I find is that the
> > environment failed this on Debian 7.9 and the others run on Ubuntu 14.04.
>
> IIRC, someone fixed something similar but I don't remember the details. It
> sounds like the module that monkey-patch mock-smtp is imported while not in test
> mode. You can still put an explicit exception in cubicweb.devtools.testlib, and
> start your application. You will get a traceback that you can post here, it
> should be easy to debug then.

Are you by any chance using the skos cube?

Last time I needed it, the cube was importing cweb.devtools.testlib.MockSMTP (in
site_cubicweb.py) which was replacing the standard SMTP. We fixed it
mid-December I think (that's probably what Sylvain is referring to).

Best regards,
--
Jérôme Roy
LOGILAB, Paris (France), +33 1 45 32 03 12