[Cubicweb] How to debug cubicweb withoutdebug mode?

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Mon Apr 11 16:23:06 CEST 2016

Hi Nicolas,

Sentry looks nice, but we don't have the financial resources for it -
and the IT security guys will probably not like it either.

I believe messages are being emitted by the docutils crash (probably to
stderr) but are somehow eaten before we get a chance to see them
(probably the effect of daemonize()). I would like such messages output
to the log or some other file. Is that possible at all?

Best,
Dimitri

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos