[Cubicweb] How to debug cubicweb withoutdebug mode?

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Mon Apr 11 16:14:34 CEST 2016

Hi Christophe,

I want to avoid '--no-daemon' because crashes are precisely  triggered
by daemonizing.

I will try "logging.conf", however I believe the error messages I want
to see (those triggered by the docutils crash) are not necessarily
related to logging. Instead they might be messages to stderr that are
perhaps discarded after the daemonize() initialization.

Best,
Dimitri

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos