[Cubicweb] How to debug cubicweb withoutdebug mode?

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sat Apr 9 01:21:55 CEST 2016

Hi Dimitri,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 12:30:04PM +0200, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> CubiWeb's debug mode (cubicweb-ctl start -D) is not very useful because
> [...]
> I need to see as much error message as possible, without using CuicWeb's
> debug mode. How do I get as much error output as possible.? For example
> I need to see the error messages related to the docutils crash.
>
> Patching CubicWeb would be acceptable while debugging.

We have been using https://getsentry.com/ and integrated it into
CubicWeb with https://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-sentry

Basically, you get to see all the errors thru a web interface instead
of having to read the logs. And you can also put there the errors/logs
from your database, web server and cache if you want.