[Cubicweb] docutils broken with CubicWeb

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Thu Apr 7 12:00:15 CEST 2016

Doesn't work when resetting "default_stylesheet_path" from within
site_cubicweb.py either.

Perhaps there are some CubicWeb functions I should monkey patch.

There might be other global variables initialized in docutils using the
initial value of "default_stylesheet_path". I should probably reset
these variables too. But how to find which global variables need to be
reset?

Best,
Dimitri

--