[Cubicweb] How to debug cubicweb withoutdebug mode?

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Thu Apr 7 12:30:04 CEST 2016

Dear all,

CubiWeb's debug mode (cubicweb-ctl start -D) is not very useful because
many errors only happen outside debug mode:
* the docutils bug I've been struggling with,
* different default behaviour related to log files and other resources,
* ...

I need to see as much error message as possible, without using CuicWeb's
debug mode. How do I get as much error output as possible.? For example
I need to see the error messages related to the docutils crash.

Patching CubicWeb would be acceptable while debugging.

Best,
--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay