[Cubicweb] work on dataimport stores

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Fri Feb 20 08:35:34 CET 2015

Hi there,

I've recently put a bunch of work in a benchmark comparing the currently
available data import stores. It's available in
http://hg.logilab.org/users/sthenault/dibench/

That would be great if some people could take a look at it and may be take some
time to champion one store or another, as I suppose that the current "generic"
implementation could be optimized depending on each store particularities.

You'll find setup instructions in the README file. The results.txt file states
the overall goals I'm looking for, and provides some results and discussion. You
should probably at least take a look at this if you're interested:
http://hg.logilab.org/users/sthenault/dibench/file/tip/results.txt

You're much welcome to comment about any point on the list or to provide some
patch to the benchmark repository.