[Cubicweb] Running CW in Amazon EC2

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:17:46 CEST 2015

Hi List, I am very happy to be back in track with Cubicweb after a while.

I installed Cubicweb 3.20.4 in AWS EC2 (Debian 7). I have noticed some kind
of "freezing" or "stuck" when running the cw applications instance. I think
It has something to be with the cache but I am not sure.  This is, when the
application is doing the postback sometimes the browser just stays in
"blank" waiting for the data to be rendered or just reload the data that
already have in the browser cache. When I run the same cw instance in my
local machine it seems to work fine.

Have anyone had this kind of experience?

Any orientation or help will be very appreciated.

Thank you very much
Best Regards,
Carlos Balderas