[Cubicweb] commit and rollback on rqlcontroller

Jinpeng Li mr.li.jinpeng at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:56:51 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
> wrote:

> Hi Jinpeng,
>
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:18:52PM +0200, Jinpeng Li wrote:
> > It is better to make rqlcontroller like [...]
>
> Each call to rqlcontroller ends with a commit, but as you know, you
> can put several RQL queries in one call.
>
> The current implementation of rqlcontroller does not provide the
> equivalent of a transaction that could be created, used to call
> rqlcontroller several times, then commited or rollbacked.
>
> Is this what your or asking for?

Hi Nicolas,

Yes. Considering the migration point, I am interesting in this
architecture.  Anyway, I have finished the migration for my script. It is
fine for me for the moment.

So far the no response from rqlcontroller/cubicweb problem really block my
work.

This morning, I sent an benchmark email to cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org with
```
Your mail to 'Cubicweb' with the subject

    Re: [Cubicweb] Feedback on rqlcontroller

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 55359 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

Cubicweb list run by arthur.lutz at logilab.fr, nicolas.chauvat at
logilab.fr
```

Feel free to approve it if you agree, and feel free to give me some
suggestion to debug.

Thanks and best regards,
Jinpeng