[Cubicweb] commit and rollback on rqlcontroller

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Fri Jun 13 13:27:05 CEST 2014

Hi Jinpeng,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:18:52PM +0200, Jinpeng Li wrote:
> Yesterday I worked with Yann for the indexation on database and we have
> some feedback on rqlcontroller.
> [...]

I read your code uses requests. That is fine, but I just want to make
sure you know about https://www.cubicweb.org/project/cwclientlib that
wraps rqlcontroller, requests and signedrequest so that you can write

 import cwproxy

 client = cwproxy.CWProxy('http://www.cubicweb.org/')
 query = 'Any X WHERE X is Ticket, X concerns P, P name "cwclientlib"'
 resp = client.rql(query)
 data = resp.json()

Repository at http://hg.logilab.org/review/cwclientlib/

HTH,