[Cubicweb] A Query API experiment

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Wed Jun 11 10:07:20 CEST 2014

Le 11/06/2014 09:58, afayolle a écrit :
> On 11/06/2014 09:54, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
>> Le 10/06/2014 19:05, Nicolas Chauvat a écrit :
>>>
>>> cubicweb-query sounds maybe a bit too generic. What would you think of
>>> renaming it cubicweb-queryapi for example?
>> I am not fond of the 'api' suffix but why not.
>> "querybuilder" could also be used, although strictly speaking the API is
>> not limited to building queries.
>>
> rqlalchemy anyone ?
I must admit I gave it a though, but was considering it a little too
presumptuous given that what I coded does only a very little part of
what sqlalchemy does.
It does not contain the ORM implementation, nor anything like the
unitofwork pattern, doesn't do the data type translations etc.
So I quickly dismissed it.