[Cubicweb] Next CW copil

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri Aug 29 15:53:14 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

Next week is the CW comity.

Here are some subjects I would like to be discussed:

Pyramidintegration
-------------------

Were we are
~~~~~~~~~~~

The pyramid_cubicweb project made some progress this summer, partly
thanks to Paul Everitt who spend one day with us on the subject.
I think the first step is almost completed, and it is time for cubicweb
developers to get friendly with this new (kind) beast.

Finish
~~~~~~

The main thing missing from the package is proper defaults for session
management and authentication. I started to work on it, we need to
settle a few things together.

Polish
~~~~~~

Test, test, test and fix. We need to try and use pyramid_cubicweb in as
many project as we can and identify issues preventing pyramid_cubicweb
to become the standard.

Plan
~~~~

Decide on the next steps. A list of things can be started just after the
first step.

Pip friendliness

See the other thread on this list where I (try to) explain why, and what
can be done.

Regards,

Christophe