[Cubicweb] cubicweb-bootstrap 0.6.0

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Apr 2 10:34:03 CEST 2014

On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 10:07:19AM +0200, RĂ©mi Cardona wrote:
> If you still have any issues, please do open bugs. The bootstrap
> cube is quickly becoming a core part of CubicWeb.

This could be read two ways, so let me be precise.

All our apps our now using bootstrap and squareui and a good part of
the UI code in CubicWeb is quickly becoming legacy code, but at this
date there are no plans to move the cube bootstrap and squareui into
the cubicweb framework itself and they will stay as external cubes.