[Cubicweb] anyone using the rememberme cube?

Julien Cristau julien.cristau at logilab.fr
Thu Apr 10 12:35:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

in the process of releasing cubicweb 3.19, I'm trying to work out which
cubes need to be updated.  This includes cubes hooking in to the (web)
authentication process.  They'll need new releases for 3.19
compatibility.

The rememberme cube's test are currently broken with 3.19; however, it's
always been a bit flaky and I'm not sure anyone actually uses its
functionality.  If not, it might be better to just let it die than to
try and fix it.  So please let me know if you do need it, otherwise I'll
probably not bother.

Cheers,
Julien
--