[Cubicweb] multiple CubicWeb instances and authentication

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Fri Jul 26 23:11:45 CEST 2013

Christophe,

Social networks, OpenID and such are not really an option for me.

Nevertheless, I wonder whether this cube could be a good starting point:
	http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-registration
Instead of creating a CWUser based on the info provided by users in a
local registration form, you could use the information returned by
whatever authentication service you want to support (Persona, Google, etc.).

Also have a look at that cube:
	http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-registration
That cube trusts a proxy to authenticate users. You will also have to
trust the authentication services you're supporting.

The cube might also provide a few components in the form of an icon for
each supported authentication service. Users would click on the icon to
sign in.

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay