[Cubicweb] multiple CubicWeb instances and authentication

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Fri Jul 26 22:49:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thank you for this detailed answer.

In our case LDAP looks like the best solution: most sysadmins have some
basic experience with LDAP, configuring it should not be that difficult.

ldap cons:
* Requires an interface for the CubicWeb instance managers to manage
LDAP accounts. There are lots of PHP account managers out there, but
their look'and'feel might be different from the look'and'feel of the
CubicWeb instances.

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay