[Cubicweb] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: trustedauth: cannot get it to work

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Thu Jul 18 01:53:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

After looking at the code in trustedauth/views.py, it indeed looks like
Apache does not send x-remote-user.

I have to explain this to the sysadmins though. How to print the
contents of the HTTP header? More simply, how to print the contents of
'req'?

My guess is that the Apache configuration is probably missing this:
	https://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/83067#151189
Still, I need to explain whatever error is occurring in CubicWeb to the
sysadmins.

I've submitted a patch for better debug messages in this case:
	https://www.cubicweb.org/patch/3023616

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay