[Cubicweb] Delicate permissions

Adrien Di Mascio adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr
Wed Sep 19 09:57:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 19/09/2012 09:51, Stéphane Bugat wrote:
> Sylvain, thanks for the quick answer.
>
>> At a first glance your expression looks fine. A few questions may
>> help:
>> Isn't it only a permissions synchronization pb?
>
> No, I have done a sync_schema_props_perms() in a cw shell to check it first, then as the problem remained I have rebuilt from scratch the database with a db-init -d...

I would try to run the ERQLExpression query on a cw shell to make sure
it returns something :

 >>> rql('Any X WHERE X eid %(email_eid)s, X visibility TRUE, P is_user
U, U eid %(the_user)s, P in_contact_with S, S use_email X')

>> Is in_contact_with a symetric relation?
>
> Yes it is.

Is there any specific permission either on in_contact_with or use_email ?

--
Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Tél: 01.45.32.03.12