[Cubicweb] cube + full calendar jquery plugin

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:32:18 CEST 2010

Hello Stéphanie

I will send you the bundle directly to you because it is a little bit bigger
than the size allowed by the mailing list policies.

I would like to define these points for the calendar cube, let know if is
this OK for you or if you would like to handle this in a different way.

1.- Define the base calendar cube to  make it a standard cube such as (blog,
addressbook, person, etc)
2.- After this, in case we need it, make a second cube with the specialized
features needed for LogiLab & CreaLibre.

Here is the project at the cubicweb forge:
http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-calendarf/0.1.0

We can check this topic either by the mailing list or the public forum, as
you wish =).

Well, anything please let me know.

Thank you.
Carlos Balderas