[Cubicweb] Votes in Tickets / Forge

Julien Jehannet julien.jehannet at logilab.fr
Mon Oct 11 10:32:26 CEST 2010

> * Sylvain Thénault <sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr> [11-oct-2010 09:08]:
> On 10 octobre 08:45, Carlos Balderas wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
>
> > I see forge users use vote_"loginuser" tag to give ticket's
> > votes, I think It would be nice to have an entity called Vote with its
> > proper relations and constraints to users and tickets to achieve this
> > feature.
> >
> > For instance and just to be a little bit more clear on this,  we can have an
> > ajax component just to click on an up arrow image to add a vote and down
> > arrow image to subtract one.
> >
> > Would this be functional for you?
>
> yes, we've several applications that would benefit from it.
>
> > Would this feature be a general feature for forge cube or this should be
> > done in a specialization of this cube?
> > Was rating cube created for this topic?
>
> yes. That should definitly be a separated cube that can be plugged easily
> there and there.

Hello Carlos,

I began to list some of the possible widgets for a such cube in the past:

	http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-rating

Feel free to create your own project however but then ask for a removal of
my dead-attempt to clarify the CubicWeb's projects page.
--
Julien JEHANNET                                          LOGILAB, Paris (France)
http://www.cubicweb.org                 CubicWeb, le cadriciel du web sémantique