[Cubicweb] cube + full calendar jquery plugin

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 17:22:50 CEST 2010

Hi

A little background: calendarf cube uses full calendar jquery plugin.
you can see it here : http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/
the cube's hg repo is here: http://hg.logilab.org/cubes/calendarf/

The cube already has a basic behavior, and we are in process (at least we
try) to make the cube more useful, but we had not have the time yet, for now
you can display and modify events with the full calendar plugin.(not very
tested yet neither)

Right now we have just a small change in a bundle file, we can email it to
you, but it would be nice to have access to push changes to the calendarf
repo, is that possible?

Thank you
Carlos Balderas