[Cubicweb] CubicWeb as a reflection tool

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Fri Dec 17 17:39:30 CET 2010

> Make sure you extend existing cubes as much as possible, instead of
> copying then modifying them. That will make your maintenance easier
> later on, for you won't have to merge in the improvements of the
> original cubes.

I think I have been mistaken here, because I have used folder by adding the storage types
I want inside it.  Should I instead have defined them in the cube using the folder?
If so I need to find out how to do that.

John

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.