[Cubicweb] a hand-made python-rql package

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:53:50 CEST 2009

my mistake about the list, sorry.

In the other hand, I am installing cubicweb in a clean computer, just the
environment needed to run cubicweb, I dont have a previous version of
cubicweb installed yet.

What I tried to say is that yapps2-runtime package is not a candidate to be
installed. My OS is in spanish so maybe I didn't translate it right.

In english would show a message like this one:

apt-get install yapps2-runtime
Reading list of packages............ done
Creating tree of dependencies .... done
The package yapps2-runtime is not available, but some other package makes
reference to it.
This means that the package is missing, it is obsolete or just is available
from other source.
The yapps2-runtime package has no candidate for its installation

(I will install a virtual maquine to attach screenshots)

Regards
Carlos