[Cubicweb] Internationalization

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:53:44 CEST 2009

Thank you Sylvain,

I think this is the main problem. Some possibilities :

* /home/carlos/lib isn't in your python path (?)
* no __init__.py file in the "cubes" directory (exists)
* no __init__.py file in your cube directory   (exists)

I am working with installed mode so I'm using these variables:

CW_CUBES_PATH=/home/carlos/lib/cubes/
CW_REGISTRY=/home/carlos/etc/cubicweb.d/
CW_INSTANCE_DATA=/home/carlos/etc/cubicweb.d/
CW_RUNTIME=/tmp

I don't use $PYTHONPATH variable because I thought I only needed to use it
when working with the cubes in development mode (forests)

Anyway, I gave it a try and got the same error. =(

Regards!
Carlos Balderas