[Cubicweb] Forms Handling CW 3.3.0

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:46:23 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am working in the look of my application, how can I change the creation
and edition part of an entity?.
In some cases I just want to change the fonts and colors of the fields, I
was thinking in overwrite classes in the style-sheet and some other cases I
would like to make a new form with some jquery functionality, thinking in
creating a new creation a edition entity form.

I read in your latest blogs that you have improved the way of handle forms
in the new version of CW, where can a see an example of this new features?

Thank you very much.
Carlos