[Cubicweb] Cubicweb Digest, Vol 4, Issue 6

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 01:21:26 CEST 2009


*Step 1* (About the questions)
1.1.- cat /etc/apt/sources.list
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
#
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.0 _Lenny_ - Official i386 DVD Binary-1
20090214-16:54]/ lenny contrib main

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.0 _Lenny_ - Official i386 DVD Binary-1
20090214-16:4]/ lenny contrib main

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main contrib
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ lenny main non-free contrib
deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
contrib

deb http://ftp.logilab.org/dists/ lenny/
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1.2.- apt-cache policy yapp2-runtime

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
yapps2-runtime:
Installed : (none)
Candidate: (none)
Version table:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Step 2*
I installed a virtual machine in order to save states and do the more tests.
2.1.- In the file sources.list: disabled source line of debian installation
CD and add the source from the debian ftp, add logilab.org source and key.

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ lenny main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian lenny main non-free contrib

deb http://ftp.logilab.org/dists/ lenny/

2.2.- apt-get update
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
..........
..........
..........
W: Conflicting distribution: http://ftp.logilab.org lenny/ Release (expected
lenny but got )
W: May be you want to execute 'apt-get update' to correct these problems
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2.3 apt-get upgrade
................................
................................
................................

2.4.- Install cubicweb environment (Postgresql, etc)

2.5.- apt-get install yapps2-runtime
I could Install it correctly.

2.6.- apt-cache policy yapps2-runtime
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
yapps2-runtime:
Installed : (2.1.1-17.1)
Candidate: (2.1.1-17.1)
Version table:
      2.1.1-17.1 0
           500 http://ftp.us.debian.org lenny/main Packages
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Step 3*
3.1.- apt-get install cubicweb
Installed

3.2.- apt-get install cubicweb-dev
Installed

3.3.- cubicweb-ctl list
CubicWeb version: 3.3.0
Detected mode: installed

*Step4*
4.1.- Did the same in the computer I had trouble and everything looks fine
now.

Seems to be the problem that the sources.list file couldn't find the source
of yapps2-runtime.
(Still get the warning at the end of apt-get update about "Conflicting
distribution: http://ftp.logilab.org lenny/ Release (expected lenny but got
)" )

Thank you all
Carlos

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 10:03 AM, <cubicweb-request at lists.cubicweb.org>wrote:

> Send Cubicweb mailing list submissions to
>        cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://lists.cubicweb.org/mailman/listinfo/cubicweb
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        cubicweb-request at lists.cubicweb.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        cubicweb-owner at lists.cubicweb.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Cubicweb digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Installation de cubicweb (An Rl)
>   2. Re: Installation de cubicweb (Nicolas Chauvat)
>   3. Re: a hand-made python-rql package (Carlos Balderas)
>   4. Re: a hand-made python-rql package (Sylvain Th?nault)
>   5. Re: a hand-made python-rql package (Nicolas Chauvat)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:06:51 +0200
> From: An Rl <francois.role at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Cubicweb] Installation de cubicweb
> To: cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org
> Message-ID:
>        <ce8a8aa60906050406y64f9db0aq7711851a9d01e9bd at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Bonjour,
>
> Pouvez-vous m'aider ? r?soudre un probl?me d'installation ? (Ubuntu Hardy)
>
> Apres avoir ex?cut? :  aptitude install cubicweb
>
>
> dpkg --get-selections | grep cubic
>
> cubicweb                    install
> cubicweb-common                    install
> cubicweb-documentation                install
> cubicweb-server                    install
> cubicweb-twisted                install
> cubicweb-web                    install
>
> On ne voit pas cubicweb-ctl
>
>
> L'erreur est peut-?tre ici :
>
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-ctl (? partir de .../cubicweb-ctl_3.2.0-1_all.deb)
> ...
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de
> /var/cache/apt/archives/cubicweb-ctl_3.2.0-1_all.deb (--unpack) :
>  tentative de remplacement de ? /usr/share/pyshared/cubicweb/cwctl.py ?,
> qui
> appartient aussi au paquet cubicweb-common
> S?lection du paquet cubicweb-client pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-client (? partir de
> .../cubicweb-client_3.2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de
> /var/cache/apt/archives/cubicweb-client_3.2.0-1_all.deb (--unpack) :
>  tentative de remplacement de ? /usr/share/pyshared/cubicweb/hercule.py ?,
> qui appartient aussi au paquet cubicweb-common
>
>
> Sinon la sortie complete de l'installation est :
>
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-common (? partir de
> .../cubicweb-common_3.2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-ctl (? partir de .../cubicweb-ctl_3.2.0-1_all.deb)
> ...
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de
> /var/cache/apt/archives/cubicweb-ctl_3.2.0-1_all.deb (--unpack) :
>  tentative de remplacement de ? /usr/share/pyshared/cubicweb/cwctl.py ?,
> qui
> appartient aussi au paquet cubicweb-common
> S?lection du paquet cubicweb-client pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-client (? partir de
> .../cubicweb-client_3.2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de
> /var/cache/apt/archives/cubicweb-client_3.2.0-1_all.deb (--unpack) :
>  tentative de remplacement de ? /usr/share/pyshared/cubicweb/hercule.py ?,
> qui appartient aussi au paquet cubicweb-common
> S?lection du paquet cubicweb-server pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-server (? partir de
> .../cubicweb-server_3.2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> S?lection du paquet cubicweb-web pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-web (? partir de .../cubicweb-web_3.2.0-1_all.deb)
> ...
> S?lection du paquet cubicweb-twisted pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-twisted (? partir de
> .../cubicweb-twisted_3.2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> S?lection du paquet cubicweb pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de cubicweb (? partir de .../cubicweb_3.2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> S?lection du paquet cubicweb-documentation pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de cubicweb-documentation (? partir de
> .../cubicweb-documentation_3.2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> S?lection du paquet fckeditor pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de fckeditor (? partir de .../fckeditor_1%3a2.5-1_all.deb) ...
> S?lection du paquet python-psyco pr?c?demment d?s?lectionn?.
> D?paquetage de python-psyco (? partir de .../python-psyco_1.5.1-3_i386.deb)
> ...
> Des erreurs ont ?t? rencontr?es pendant l'ex?cution :
>  /var/cache/apt/archives/cubicweb-ctl_3.2.0-1_all.deb
>  /var/cache/apt/archives/cubicweb-client_3.2.0-1_all.deb
> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
> ?chec de l'installation d'un paquet. Tentative de r?paration :
> Param?trage de cubicweb-common (3.2.0-1) ...
>
> Param?trage de python-psyco (1.5.1-3) ...
>
> Param?trage de fckeditor (1:2.5-1) ...
> Param?trage de cubicweb-web (3.2.0-1) ...
>
> dpkg : des probl?mes de d?pendances emp?chent la configuration de cubicweb
> :
>  cubicweb d?pend de cubicweb-client (= 3.2.0-1) ; cependant :
>  Le paquet cubicweb-client n'est pas install?.
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de cubicweb (--configure) :
>  probl?mes de d?pendances - laiss? non configur?
> Param?trage de python-numpy (1:1.0.4-6ubuntu3) ...
> pycentral: pycentral pkginstall: not overwriting local files
> pycentral pkginstall: not overwriting local files
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de python-numpy (--configure) :
>  le sous-processus post-installation script a retourn? une erreur de sortie
> d'?tat 1
> dpkg : des probl?mes de d?pendances emp?chent la configuration de
> python-qwt4 :
>  python-qwt4 d?pend de python-numpy (>= 1.0.3) ; cependant :
>  Le paquet python-numpy n'est pas encore configur?.
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de python-qwt4 (--configure) :
>  probl?mes de d?pendances - laiss? non configur?
> dpkg : des probl?mes de d?pendances emp?chent la configuration de
> cubicweb-twisted :
>  cubicweb-twisted d?pend de cubicweb-ctl (= 3.2.0-1) ; cependant :
>  Le paquet cubicweb-ctl n'est pas install?.
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de cubicweb-twisted (--configure) :
>  probl?mes de d?pendances - laiss? non configur?
> dpkg : des probl?mes de d?pendances emp?chent la configuration de
> cubicweb-server :
>  cubicweb-server d?pend de cubicweb-ctl (= 3.2.0-1) ; cependant :
>  Le paquet cubicweb-ctl n'est pas install?.
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de cubicweb-server (--configure) :
>  probl?mes de d?pendances - laiss? non configur?
> Param?trage de cubicweb-documentation (3.2.0-1) ...
> Can't read doc-base file `/usr/share/doc-base/cubicweb-doc'
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de cubicweb-documentation (--configure) :
>  le sous-processus post-installation script a retourn? une erreur de sortie
> d'?tat 1
> Des erreurs ont ?t? rencontr?es pendant l'ex?cution :
>  cubicweb
>  python-numpy
>  python-qwt4
>  cubicweb-twisted
>  cubicweb-server
>  cubicweb-documentation
> Lecture des listes de paquets... Fait
> Construction de l'arbre des d?pendances
> Lecture des informations d'?tat... Fait
> Lecture de l'information d'?tat ?tendu
> Initialisation de l'?tat des paquets... Fait
> ?criture de l'information d'?tat ?tendu... Fait
> Construction de la base de donn?es des ?tiquettes... Fait
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://lists.cubicweb.org/pipermail/cubicweb/attachments/20090605/55da6748/attachment-0001.htm
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:45:12 +0200
> From: Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr>
> Subject: Re: [Cubicweb] Installation de cubicweb
> To: An Rl <francois.role at gmail.com>
> Cc: cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org
> Message-ID: <20090605134512.GM4124 at volans.logilab.fr>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
> Bonjour,
>
> On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 01:06:51PM +0200, An Rl wrote:
> >    Pouvez-vous m'aider ??udre un probl? d'installation ? (Ubuntu Hardy)
>
> Je vais regarder ce qui cloche avec les paquets Hardy.
>
> En attendant, il est possible de le faire fonctionner ?artir des
> sources en r?p?nt la for?mercurial:
> http://www.cubicweb.org/doc/en/C010-setup.en.html#install-from-source
>
> cd
> hg fclone http://www.logilab.org/hg/forests/cubicweb cubicweb_forest
> export PYTHONPATH=~/cubicweb_forest
> cubicweb-ctl list
>
> --
> Nicolas Chauvat
>
> logilab.fr - services en informatique scientifique et gestion de
> connaissances
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 08:53:50 -0500
> From: Carlos Balderas <carlos.balderas at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Cubicweb] a hand-made python-rql package
> To: Sylvain Th?nault <sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr>
> Cc: cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org, Aur?lien Camp?as <auc at logilab.fr>
> Message-ID:
>        <cafa12b90906050653q3e9f8c1dqa10596a39b005150 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> my mistake about the list, sorry.
>
> In the other hand, I am installing cubicweb in a clean computer, just the
> environment needed to run cubicweb, I dont have a previous version of
> cubicweb installed yet.
>
> What I tried to say is that yapps2-runtime package is not a candidate to be
> installed. My OS is in spanish so maybe I didn't translate it right.
>
> In english would show a message like this one:
>
> ===================================================
> apt-get install yapps2-runtime
> Reading list of packages............ done
> Creating tree of dependencies .... done
> The package yapps2-runtime is not available, but some other package makes
> reference to it.
> This means that the package is missing, it is obsolete or just is available
> from other source.
> The yapps2-runtime package has no candidate for its installation
> =====================================================
>
> (I will install a virtual maquine to attach screenshots)
>
>
> Regards
> Carlos
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:02 AM, Sylvain Th?nault <
> sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr> wrote:
>
> > On 04 juin 09:30, Carlos Balderas wrote:
> > > Hello Aurelien,
> >
> > Hey Carlos,
> >
> > plz, no personal answer unless for personal content. Stay on the list.
> >
> > > Just to let you know, I tried to install the python-rql package you
> sent
> > me
> > > but I got some errors:
> > >
> > > Dependencies of the following packages --> python-logilab-common and
> > > python-constraint, I tried to forced it but I couldn't,  then I tried
> to
> > > install these packages I mentioned but got more errors, at the end I
> > found a
> > > dependency of a package yapps2-runtime but the message is that is not
> an
> > > installable package, hehehehe, I guess cubicweb is playing rude this
> time
> > > =).
> >
> > that's weird. You mean that's the yapps2-runtime package which is
> > uninstallable?
> > Though you should have it installed to get your previous version of cw
> > running,
> > and we're not requiring a new version...
> >
> > --
> > Sylvain Th?nault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France)
> > Formations Python, Debian, M?th. Agiles:
> http://www.logilab.fr/formations
> > D?veloppement logiciel sur mesure:       http://www.logilab.fr/services
> > CubicWeb, the semantic web framework:    http://www.cubicweb.org
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://lists.cubicweb.org/pipermail/cubicweb/attachments/20090605/00a4e0b8/attachment-0001.htm
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:18:46 +0200
> From: Sylvain Th?nault <sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr>
> Subject: Re: [Cubicweb] a hand-made python-rql package
> To: Carlos Balderas <carlos.balderas at gmail.com>
> Cc: cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org, Aur?lien Camp?as <auc at logilab.fr>
> Message-ID: <20090605141846.GH5405 at lupus.logilab.fr>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
> On 05 juin 08:53, Carlos Balderas wrote:
> > my mistake about the list, sorry.
> >
> > In the other hand, I am installing cubicweb in a clean computer, just the
> > environment needed to run cubicweb, I dont have a previous version of
> > cubicweb installed yet.
> >
> > What I tried to say is that yapps2-runtime package is not a candidate to
> be
> > installed. My OS is in spanish so maybe I didn't translate it right.
> >
> > In english would show a message like this one:
> >
> > ===================================================
> > apt-get install yapps2-runtime
> > Reading list of packages............ done
> > Creating tree of dependencies .... done
> > The package yapps2-runtime is not available, but some other package makes
> > reference to it.
> > This means that the package is missing, it is obsolete or just is
> available
> > from other source.
> > The yapps2-runtime package has no candidate for its installation
> > =====================================================
> >
> > (I will install a virtual maquine to attach screenshots)
>
> no need for screenshot. Missing yapps2-runtime package is clearly a show
> stopper.
> The question is... why ?!
>
> --
> Sylvain Th?nault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France)
> Formations Python, Debian, M?th. Agiles: http://www.logilab.fr/formations
> D?veloppement <http://www.logilab.fr/formations%0AD?veloppement> logiciel
> sur mesure:       http://www.logilab.fr/services
> CubicWeb, the semantic web framework:    http://www.cubicweb.org
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:03:09 +0200
> From: Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr>
> Subject: Re: [Cubicweb] a hand-made python-rql package
> To: Sylvain Th?nault <syt at logilab.fr>
> Cc: cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org, Carlos Balderas
>        <carlos.balderas at gmail.com>, Aur?lien Camp?as <auc at logilab.fr>
> Message-ID: <20090605150309.GO4124 at volans.logilab.fr>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
>
> On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 04:18:46PM +0200, Sylvain Th?nault wrote:
> > no need for screenshot. Missing yapps2-runtime package is clearly a show
> stopper.
> > The question is... why ?!
>
> what is the output of
>
>  cat /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> and
>
>  apt-cache policy yapps2-runtime
>
> ?
>
> --
> Nicolas Chauvat
>
> logilab.fr - services en informatique scientifique et gestion de
> connaissances
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cubicweb mailing list
> Cubicweb at lists.cubicweb.org
> http://lists.cubicweb.org/mailman/listinfo/cubicweb
>
>
> End of Cubicweb Digest, Vol 4, Issue 6
> **************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cubicweb.org/pipermail/cubicweb/attachments/20090605/f94008d7/attachment-0186.html>


More information about the Cubicweb mailing list