[Cubicweb] external_resources

Carlos Balderas carlos.balderas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:30:19 CEST 2009

Salut,

The use of external_resources.

I am trying to declare my own and overwrite existing stylesheet classes in
my CW application,  so I am using the external_resources file but when I
uncomment the line below in the file:
(example)
#STYLESHEETS = DATADIR/cubes.alltests.css

I lost the access of the cubicweb stylesheet's classes. I was wondering if I
need to copy all the classes of the cubicweb stylesheet here? or I might be
missing some step in the configuration of the external_resources file.

I don't have any other cube in the application.

CubicWeb version: 3.3.2
Detected mode: installed

Any help or tip would be appreciated.

Merci Beaucoup