[Cubicweb] views dont refresh

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Sun Aug 2 17:14:36 CEST 2009

On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 07:00:37PM +0530, Dhaval Sharma wrote:
> ok, let me know where the registry data is stored in database. This is not
> going by simple CTRL+R or shift. Even restart does not work. It is referring
> to old code. My guess is DB but it has tonnes of tables and I am not able to
> figure out which is right one to clear? Help with the DB schema as well as
> clearing of old view data?

The registry is only a data structure in memory. When you shut down
your instance, nothing persists over to the next run.

Unless you know what you are doing or want to understand the inner
working of the data serveur, you should not have to look at the tables
in the database.

With the current version, entity tables are named cw_<entityname> and
relation tables are named <relationname>.