[Cubicweb] views dont refresh

Dhaval Sharma dhavalsharma at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 04:46:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

The views dont refresh after an error and keep displaying the old error even
though I have made changes in views.py.
Even if I comment everything it continues to show the old error.
Where do views store error?
How can I flush it manually if framework is not able to to do so?
Also the XML error shown is scrollable, I need to copy everything and put it
in textpad and then see complete string. Where does it store the error which
it shows in browser but not in Terminal?

I have tried refresh, restart,upgrade etc.,

It reflects changes from code by simple refresh if everything is going well.

--
With Warm Regards,
Dhaval