IntegrityError not handled properly

Noé Gaumont noe.gaumont at logilab.fr
Tue Feb 11 16:42:50 CET 2020

Hi,

Few month ago, I had an issue on integrityError:

https://www.cubicweb.org/ticket/17255666

The step to reproduce are:

 1. install cubicweb 3.26 (python3)
 2. create a cube with the following schema:

from yams.buildobjs import (EntityType, String)

class Denomination(EntityType):
     name = String(unique=True, maxsize=256)

     3. create an instance based on the new cube and run the instance
     4. create 2 denomination with the same name

On the second creation, an error is raised with a traceback (see the
ticket).
It seems Élodie was able to reproduce in 3.27.

I'm not sure if this change is caused by psycopg2, a specific postgres
version or cubicweb.
This might need more investigation.

Noé