please review "[adapters] move class EntityAdapter from cubicweb.view to cubicweb.entity"

Simon Chabot simon.chabot at logilab.fr
Mon Feb 10 11:46:13 CET 2020

Hi,

Quoting Nicolas Chauvat (2020-02-10 09:51:23)
> The following changeset moves the class and sets a deprecation warning
> accordingly:
>
>   https://hg.logilab.org/review/cubicweb/rev/58fa4925108f
>
> What do you think ?

I agree with you, it makes more sense to have it in `entity.py` than in
`view.py`. The patch looks almost good to me ; I think that you forgot to
replace the inheritance from `view.EntityAdapter` in… `entities.adapters.py`,
didn’t you ? :p

--
Simon Chabot