[Cubicweb] A roadmap to Cubicweb 3.28 (and beyond)

Cesar Lugo Marcos cesar.lugo.marcos at juicemantics.com
Fri May 15 19:53:55 CEST 2020

Hello, I'm new to the mailing lists but have 8 experience with CubicWeb
using your documentation self sufficient, being able to build a large
application with more than a hundred main Entities, integrate it with data
science and interactive charts third party libraries, nice! thank you and
congratulations!

On the other hand, Cubes in the Forge are very valuable and help a lot to
speed things up, and add valuable capabilities. Only most of them have very
limited or no documentation at all, either on how to use them or the
purpose. I use some of them successfully , then tried to use some others
but didn't understand how they work.

When your say... In the medium term, we would like to focus on the
documentation of CubicWeb and
it's ecosystem.

Would you consider adding documentation to those cubes? I think it would be
very valuable.

Again, congratulations. I've used many frameworks for 30 years now and
honestly believe CubicWeb is among the best ones but right now the most
advanced one!

César Lugo.
JuiceMantics