[Cubicweb] 3.27 pre-release available

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Jul 30 12:47:10 CEST 2019

Hi Denis,

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 10:24:37AM +0200, Denis Laxalde wrote:
> I uploaded a pre-release of cubicweb version 3.27 on PyPI.

Thank you for doing this. I have been wanting for a month to open the
discussion on the list about defining the perimeter of a 3.27.

I would like
https://lists.cubicweb.org/pipermail/cubicweb-devel/2019-July/009961.html
to be merged. Laurent did the dev and I did the review. If no one has
comments, I will merge it.

There is also something about (fixing?) content negociation that
Laurent worked on and that would be useful. It needs to be extracted
from https://bitbucket.org/laurentw/logilab-cube-ldutils/src/default/cubicweb_ldutils/hooks.py

I encourage everyone who has work in progress that could valuably go
into a 3.27 to say so in this thread :)