[Cubicweb] cubicweb 3.23 and friends

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Tue Jun 21 14:16:58 CEST 2016

Hi there,

we intend to publish cubicweb 3.23 in the next few days, mainly because we need
the work I've recently done on index handling for a customer projects, which is
moreover accumulating too much monkey-patches waiting for a release. We also
intend to publish the massive import store rework branch, which is lurking there
for a while.

On the release plan, this implies:

* publishing a new major release of yams (probably with 3.23 number), including
  json serializing of constraints

* publishing a cubicweb 3.22.3 release which will include an upper bound on yams
  version to avoid tentation for packaging system to install the formentionned
  version of yams (and so, actually start using semantic versioning)

If you want to help or have patches that we should consider for integration,
jump in.