[Cubicweb] Problem with session

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Jan 18 17:46:58 CET 2016

On 13 janvier 02:16, Luis Edgar García Pérez wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I  migrated version 3.21.1 CW, I have the problem that the session works as
> if in test mode, class mail server is replaced by
> cubicweb.devtools.testlib.MockSMTP, this occurs both in the Web instance as
> in the shell instance.
>
> I have the same setup on two different test environments, however the
> behavior is not replicated. The only difference I find is that the
> environment failed this on Debian 7.9 and the others run on Ubuntu 14.04.

IIRC, someone fixed something similar but I don't remember the details. It
sounds like the module that monkey-patch mock-smtp is imported while not in test
mode. You can still put an explicit exception in cubicweb.devtools.testlib, and
start your application. You will get a traceback that you can post here, it
should be easy to debug then.

Cheers