[Cubicweb] [ANNOUNCE] cubicweb 3.22.0

Julien Cristau julien.cristau at logilab.fr
Tue Jan 5 14:15:09 CET 2016

Hi Dimitri,

as far as I can tell python-ldap3 should be available from trusty-backports:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty-backports/python-ldap3

Hopefully that will fill the gap until the 16.04 xenial release.

Cheers,
Julien

On Tue, Jan  5, 2016 at 14:05:00 +0100, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Indeed it looks like ldap3 is the Python module to consider for LDAP
> support under both Python 2 and 3. The downside is that as far as I can
> see there are currently no python-ldap3 packages for any LTS release of
> Ubuntu - but this should be fixed in a few months with the release of 16.04.
>
> Le 05/01/2016 10:10, Julien Cristau a écrit :
> > [...]
> > * the ldapfeed source now depends on the `ldap3` module instead of
> >   `python-ldap`.
> > [...]
>
> Best,
> --
> Dimitri Papadopoulos
> CEA/Saclay
> I2BM, NeuroSpin
> F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex, France

Julien Cristau          <julien.cristau at logilab.fr>
Logilab		        http://www.logilab.fr/
Informatique scientifique & gestion de connaissances