[Cubicweb] Web server hangs when running myblog sample

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:32:13 CET 2015

I created a blog using the tutorial info at
https://docs.cubicweb.org/tutorials/base/blog-in-five-minutes.html

I opted to use the WSGI webserver and started up the blog by typing

cubicweb-ctl wsgi -D myblog

When I visited http://localhost:8080/ the browser would not respond for
several minutes. I noticed this message:

2015-11-05 17:24:31 - (cubicweb.web) INFO: Cross origin resource sharing
failed: access-control-allow-origin is not configured

When I hit "Control-C" then I was finally able to login.
However, I do not know where to edit this parameter.

When I try to create a new Blog, I am told "this resource does not exist"
--
Terrence Brannon
http://www.metaperl.org