[Cubicweb] ClientConnection/Connection

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri May 8 15:48:54 CEST 2015

Hi again,

I had a try, and face a problem.

RequestSessionBase.set_cnx() expect a ClientConnection, because if
access a ._session attribute on it.

Passing a Connection will fail.

I can redo what set_cnx does so it does not fail with a Connection, but
is having _cw.cnx as a Connection instead of a ClientConnection likely
to cause issues inside CW ?

Any advice on the matter is very welcome.

Christophe