[Cubicweb] Pyramid and REST

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Tue May 19 12:12:04 CEST 2015

I did not document this particularly yet.

basically, your cubes needs to have a 'includeme(config)' function in
its __init__.py.

By convention, we decided to put the pyramid-related things in 2 modules:

pconfig: the actual includeme implementation should be there.
pviews: All the pyramid views.

We need to play around with pyramid routes and views before settling on
standard pyramid routes in pyramid. So mind that at some point we will
define these routes in pyramid-cubicweb, which may conflict with your
experimentations.

Christophe