[Cubicweb] Pyramid and REST

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Mon May 18 14:38:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 09:28:20AM +0200, Rabah Meradi wrote:
> Done, thanks. Hydra it like Swagger that I have used in the past except
> that Hydra use JSON-LD.

I had a quick look at Swagger. From what I understand, it is used to
document APIs, but it is not an Hypermedia API.

There are no links to action included in the response you receive when
you GET or POST on the server.

With Swagger, you need to get the specification and tie it to your
client code. If the API changes, the client code has to change.

That would not be the case with Hydra.