[Cubicweb] Pyramid and REST

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Fri May 15 12:19:30 CEST 2015

Hi Christophe,

On 15 mai 10:42, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> A few questions first:
>
> - Is your work limited to the few ajax calls?
>
> - Do you intend to use the pyramid views, or do "pure-cubicweb" code?
>
> - What is the motivation for doing this changes? Is it only compliance
> to a standard (which is a good thing), or is there something else?

Rabah is an intern at logilab since last week. He should work on REST interface
in CubicWeb, and this document as well as making current status closer to REST
is the first things I've asked him to do.

Of course we'll avoid working on deprecated-or-soon-to-be-deprecated stuff :)
And also, thoughts on what could be done on this topic are very welcome.

Cheers,