[Cubicweb] tags

David Douard david.douard at logilab.fr
Mon Jun 1 09:28:40 CEST 2015

On 04/24/2015 09:19 PM, David Douard wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

I've modified our forge hooks to fire version publication process on both "old-style tags"
(aka <project>-debian-version-X.Y.Z-T) and "new-style tags" (aka debian/X.Y.Z-T).

I've also started to tag using both types of tags. I'd like not to have to do so for too long,
so please update your CI or deployment automation scripts ASAP and let me know when we can
get rid of the backward compatibility.

As a reminder:

- upstream version tags should now be the version only: X.Y.Z
- debian release tags should be like: debian/X.Y.Z-T
- centos release tags should be like: centos/X.Y.Z-T

--

David DOUARD		 LOGILAB
Directeur du département Outils & Systèmes

+33 1 45 32 03 12	 david.douard at logilab.fr
+33 1 83 64 25 26	 http://www.logilab.fr/id/david.douard