[Cubicweb] Pyramid and REST

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Wed Jun 3 09:38:15 CEST 2015

I just had a quick look.

We need to define a standard route for entities, that match
/etype/*traverse. The nature of the context has to be discussed, as we
have different options to explore.

This route would used by any view that work on the etypes or entities,
including your 'delete' view.

I think this route should be defined in pyramid-cubicweb, so any cube
can add views on it.

Meanwhile, the routes you define automatically will do the work, but
with a pretty high cost.

Cheers,

Christophe