[Cubicweb] [postgis] Enable Postgis extension the right way

Yann Vote yann.vote at logilab.fr
Mon Jun 8 16:41:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 06/08/2015 04:17 PM, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Let's says it is a very expected missing feature in cubicweb, which is
> to allow cubes to define post-creation & pre-init hooks.

If it is a very expected missing feature, does anyone know if there
already is a ticket about that ?

> There are no plan I know of to address this issue, but I guess a patch
> would receive all the attention it deserves.

Yes. Does anybody have a suggestion for naming this hook ? Sylvain comes
with 'database_addons' or something like this.

He thinks we'd rather not use 'pre-' or 'post-' names since they are
misleading.

Regards.

Yann