[Cubicweb] Tasks with Cubicweb & Celery

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Wed Jul 15 09:45:27 CEST 2015

Le 15/07/2015 09:11, Julien Cristau a écrit :
> On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 18:43:41 +0200, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
>
>> Feedback is of course more that welcome, and I think it would make sense
>> to host this project on the cubicweb forge (thanks in advance :-) ).
>>
> https://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-celery and
> http://hg.logilab.org/review/cubes/celery created (empty for now).

Thank you Julien

A little precision though: cubicweb-celery is not exactly a cube. It
contains one, named 'celery', but most of the package is a the
cubicweb_celery package.

Accordingly, the layout is not the one of a typical cube: the actual
cube sources are in not at the root of the project but in 'cubes/celery'
subdirectory.

All this to say that I am not sure having the source in a
'review/cubes/celery' repository makes a lot of sens. May be we should
have it in 'review/cubicweb-celery'.

Thoughts ?

Christophe