[Cubicweb] Tasks with Cubicweb & Celery

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Sun Jul 12 18:43:41 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

In the need for a more powerful task manager than cubicweb-worker, I
decided to give Celery [1] a try.

The experience is positive, and we will be deploying it soon in production.

I published the source code of cubicweb-celery on the logilab server [2].

Aside from the celery integration itself, one can observe that the
package layout is a little different from a typical cube, as it provides
both a "normal" package (cubicweb_celery) and a cube.

Feedback is of course more that welcome, and I think it would make sense
to host this project on the cubicweb forge (thanks in advance :-) ).

Best regards,

Christophe

[1] http://www.celeryproject.org/
[2] http://hg.logilab.org/users/cdevienne/cubicweb-celery