[Cubicweb] Restructure the documentation

David Douard david.douard at logilab.fr
Fri Jan 9 09:06:51 CET 2015

On 01/08/2015 11:35 PM, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> At the copil today, we had a quick chat on the documentation structure.
>
> To illustrate what I have in mind, I started to do it in a few patches,
> which includes a start of an API documentation.
>
> See https://www.cubicweb.org/ticket/4832808 and the related patches (on
> the cubicweb-3.20 bookmark).
>
> I think a first acceptable and publishable result can be obtained with a
> few hours of work from a few people who carefully check that everything
> is back somewhere in the new structure.
>
> I would like to have your feeling about this proposition, and know if we
> can make this happen soon, at least with the main modules documented.

Thanks very much for starting this very necessary refactoring.

Meanwhile I've created a project for cubicweb on readthedoc and finally managed to get the documentation built there:

  http://cubicweb.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

We also need to think about how we should document the cubes in this context.

David